Indigoextra Ltd. created this fabulously funky Drupal website for London guitar shop, Wunjo Guitars, based on existing designs supplied by the client which we refined and polished. We focused on simple navigation and a hierarchy of categories for their Drupal e-commerce shop.
Located on cozy Denmark Street, Wunjo Guitars sells new, used, and vintage guitars from around the world including Fender, Gibson, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Martin, Vintage Resonators, and Vox. The site already had good SEO and we helped it to appear 1st with www.google.co.uk for:
London Guitars Drupal E-Commerce Website
Indigoextra created the Getting Married in Scotland website with a responsive theme, so it looks great on mobiles, tablets and computers. The site is designed in Drupal 7 and is designed to be easy to edit by the two Scottish Interfaith Ministers who offer wedding ceremonies to brides and grooms of all faiths or none.
Getting Married in Scotland Website
Funny Feeling is a party game for teens and up created by You and Me Games Ltd.
We created the Funny Feeling website in Drupal 7 with a responsive, mobile-friendly theme in bright and bold colours and designed an online version of the party game that can be played on mobiles, tablets, PCs and Macs.
Funny Feeling Game
Peace In Our Name is a British website promoting peace in Iraq and Syria. All proceeds of the sale from their first CD, Not In Our Name, go to victims of the Iraq War.
We designed the Peace In Our Name site in Drupal 7 in October 2015 to have an impactful and intuitive design and configured it to have a responsive theme, slideshows and a gallery.
Peace In Our Name Music Site
We created the Alternative Ceremony website to promote the work of a group of Interfaith Ministers throughout the UK offering weddings and other services. The site allows each minister to login and edit their own profile, which can either be a single page or several pages, as they wish.
Alternative Ceremony website
The Art.e of Change, a public and community arts organisation in London approached us to transform their website, www.arte-ofchange.com into a more dynamic, impactful and attractive art website. We developed the website to include several slideshows as the client felt this was the best way to display the community artwork and to include an easy to administer PDF library. Our organic internet marketing service puts the client in the top 5 with Google.co.uk for:
- Art of change
- Public art London
- Community art London
Art Website Development
We created the Coast Cornwall design with several themes on different pages to cover the range of services they offer, including a Bed and Breakfast, vegetarian restaurant, art gallery and hypnotherapy. The design includes several different types of slideshows and an image navigation block on the home page. We also recently converted the site to Drupal 7 and made the design responsive, ensuring it looks good on all devices. View the responsive design on mobiles, tablets or monitors.
Travel Website Design
Our Web Design Service
We offer a professional web design and redesign service for clients in the UK and internationally. Every new site we design includes the following:
- Responsive web design - The layout of your site will adjust and photos will resize as necessary to ensure that your site looks great on mobile devices, tablets and monitors.
- Content Management System - For most sites we use the Drupal CMS that allows you to easily login and edit your site, including creating new pages, uploading new photos, etc.
- On-Page Optimization - We optimize websites for Search Engines to help give your site a boost in the Google rankings. If you're redesigning a site, we will also ensure that old pages are redirected to new ones and advise on how to redesign your site without losing any SEO benefit.
- Consultancy - If you're looking for advice on redesigning a large site, which CMS to choose, etc. we can offer consultation on an hourly basis.
- Hosting - We're happy to work with the host of your choice, or if you don't have one, will host your website via SiteGround, who have a very reliable hosting service and offer 24/7 support, a 99.9% uptime guarantee and have a London based server. This makes your website as fast as possible for UK visitors.
We pride ourselves on delivering sites to a high standard of excellence and work closely with our clients to ensure their complete satisfaction.
We can provide the following additional services to further enhance your website:
- Graphic Design - Whether you're looking for a complete web design, a new logo, an attractive header, an infographic, or just for us to enhance some photos, we have a dedicated team of graphic designers who are happy to help.
- Content Writing - Many of our clients are companies who have their own in-house content writers, however if you're a small business, then it can often be daunting knowing what to say on your site. If you fall into this category, we will arrange for an experienced content writer to talk with you, ensure that we understand your requirements and then write content for various pages of your site as required. We also offer a proof-reading service.
- French / Spanish / German Translation - In addition to English content, we can also translate your site into various European languages to reach a wider audience.
- Local SEO - Once your website is online, to rank well with Google it will also need to have incoming links to it from UK directories, relevant blogs, etc. We can build these for you.
Many clients launch a new site as part of a rebranding process and as part of our website design service we can also help refine your corporate identity and create print designs including leaflets and brochures. You may also wish to view our French website designs.