For your website to attract the maximum traffic, it has to have great on-page SEO. When reviewing your German website we approach this from two perspectives:
1. The Human Perspective
We ask what website visitors' experience will be of your site, including:
- Is your site easy to navigate?
- Do you have in-depth content?
- Do you promote your products or services in a way that will read well to German visitors and that highlights their benefits, rather than their features?
- Is there a call to action?
- Does your content have good spelling and grammar?
After completing the website analysis we provide feedback in the form of a Word document, or by directly editing your site, depending on your preference.
2. The Search Engine Perspective
We also complete a website analysis from a search engine perspective, reviewing factors like:
- Are your core landing pages included in your main menu or footer menus?
- Are there any 404 errors, broken links, or other problems?
- Do the Metatags, URLs and h1 headings contain relevant keywords and encourage visitors to click to see more?
- Are you using hreflang metatags and ALT tags correctly?
- Have you got a good keyword balance?
We start each SEO project with keyword research to ensure we're targeting the best keywords for your target audience (either a specific country like Germany or Austria, or German speakers as a whole).
At the end of our on-page SEO work we will provide you wish a detailed analysis in order of priority on how to improve your SEO, including new German content and rewritten metatags.
German Link Building
As search engines like Google have got more advanced via ongoing algorithm updates like RankBrain, Penguin and Panda, link building has evolved and for a link building campaign to be successful, the links must be high quality, relevant and from high authority German sites.
Links help your marketing campaign in two ways - they create direct traffic to your site from people reading the blogs, finding your site in directories, etc. and search engines index the links and move your site's position up as a result of them. Basically a quality link is seen as a vote of confidence.
When completing German link building campaigns we focus on writing unique, well-researched content and building links from high authority and relevant websites. We recommend a range of different links to create a natural profile and can generate links in the following manners:
- Writing articles or blogs posts and adding them to related websites as guest posts.
- Designing beautiful infographics and other German images and sharing them on a range of social media and image sharing sites.
- Managing social media profiles or building links from popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Submitting your site to the top German directories with unique content.
We network with a wide range of German bloggers in different industries and each blog has a high domain authority and a good amount of traffic, so when we provide a guest posting service, we will aim to make the guest posts as relevant as possible.
Please get in touch if you’d like us to provide you with a free link building quote.
We translate content between English, French, Spanish and German, providing professional translations. Where required, this can include SEO translations that include keyword research to ensure that your translated content has a healthy keyword balance. We typically provide reports of at least 100 keywords at the start of each project. We will also ensure that Metatags are the right length (this can be a particular challenge in German where words tend to be longer). Read more about our English to German Translations.
As well as translating other content, we can provide complete website translations and our graphic designers can also work with our translators to translate infographics or other images that have a text element.
If you don't already have English content, we're happy to research and write content directly in German, with thorough proof-reading.
In addition to online marketing, we also offer print marketing services, for instance writing (or translating) and designing:
- Corporate Identity
We understand the culture in Germany and would ensure that your marketing material has a colour scheme and content that will appeal to the target audience and be written by a fluent, native speaker.
For example, the Germans value quality over price and placing quality certificates on your website or product, or using stamps of approval will help you appeal to your local audience.
Are you looking to expand into the market in Germany or Austria, or perhaps you already have a German website and would like to receive more traffic to it?
We’re a multilingual marketing, SEO and web design company and can help bring more traffic to your site and more customers to your business in the following ways: