Indigoextra provide a complete website design service, delivering everything you need to have a truly outstanding website that stands out from the crowd.
Our web design service includes the following features:
- Drupal CMS Site you can easily edit yourself (including adding new pages, uploading images, giving multiple people different access rights, etc.)
- Beautiful and Professional Design, including original logos and branding by a team of designers who understand what colours and layout work for different industries.
- Mobile friendly websites with a responsive layout that look good on mobiles, tablets and PCs.
- On-Page SEO and Link Building to put your site top with Google et al.
- Multilingual Translation and Content Writing, if you're not sure what to say, we will write or translate content for you in English, French, German or Spanish.
- Extra Functionality including e-commerce, community portals, Google map integration, slideshows, booking forms and more.
Please click any image on the left to see details of specific website design projects.
Everything your website needs
Kamisori sell luxury hair dressing scissors and we were approached by them to translate their site into French, German, Spanish and Italian.
We created the site in Drupal ecommerce, designed it to have a responsive layout for mobiles and tablets and optimized it for search engines. We also configured the site to have a shared database with 4 different domain names and automated translation options, where a phrase that was used repeatedly to describe specific products was translated professionally once, then was automatically translated when new products were added, saving the client a considerable amount of ongoing time.
On completion in December 2016 the client sent us this unasked for testimonial:
"I am happy and very grateful for your excellent work and professionalism.
You and your team have proved to complete our required tasks on time, looked after us and helped us even when we needed things unrelated to our website work! I'd like to continue working together on new projects in the near future..."
Kamisori Web Design and Multilingual Translation
Indigoextra launched DailyEnglish.fr in December 2014, creating a responsive mobile friendly web design. Daily English provide an opportunity for French people to connect with English speaking families in France, where the French child or teenager has a homestay with an English family for a week or more, allowing them to experience English culture and learn English in a natural way without needing to leave the country.
Indigoextra was involved from start to finish and our project was to:
- Create an original logo and incorporate this into an attractive header design.
- Complete photo editing work on several images, as well as designing the 'Welcome' image on the first slideshow on the home page.
- Design the website to be 100% responsive (if you drag your browser window to change its size when on DailyEnglish.fr, you'll see that the blocks move around to fit the screen size and the menus change).
- Provide on-page SEO in French and English.
- Complete an internet marketing campaign and provide other graphic design services, including designing a poster.
The feedback we received from Daily English was:
"I was extremely happy with your understanding of my business and the creative website that you designed, the visuals are striking and at the same time convey our services. Indigoextra very quickly grasped our requirements and have produced a website which is easy to manage and update"
Responsive Multilingual Web Design for Daily English, France
French Business Advice is the English section of AUGEFI, an experienced team of English speaking chartered accountants with 4 offices in Montpellier, Beziers, Agde and Bedarieux in South France. They specialise in helping clients to start or manage a business successfully and can help with the legal, taxation and social security aspects of living in France.
We created an original theme for the responsive website and designed it in Drupal 8, a CMS that allows the client to easily update all aspects of the site. Our graphic design work also included creating original headers for the slideshow and adapting their existing logo. We also proofread their site, ensuring that it is written in a way that will appeal to English speakers and provided advice on how to make it user-friendly.
French Business Advice
Tormey Woods is a young bass opera singer in Montpellier, France. We designed his multilingual English and French website using the Drupal CMS, including a section on past performances and upcoming events (configuring it so that when the date passes, an upcoming event automatically moves to a past performance). The site is responsive and includes videos and a photo gallery.
Responsive website for Tormey Woods, Opera Singer
La Bergerie de Laval approached us to create an attractive website for their luxury bed and breakfast in Tourbes, South France. We designed the website in Drupal 7, suggesting that we include photos of the swimming pool in both the header and footer as the swimming pool was an obvious luxurious feature (along with the hot tub).
The site includes information on local towns such as Monpellier, Pezenas and Beziers and a few extra features like a booking form and availability calendar, Google map showing the location of the B&B and photo galleries.
Website for B&B in South France
Indigoextra converted the www.netmefrance.com site into Drupal, redesigning it in the process to give it an impactful design with intuitive navigation. The website has information about a holiday gite in Languedoc, France and the design includes online calendars, slideshows, enquiry forms and SEO. We optimized the content of the site and built high quality links to it in order to put it on the first page with Google.co.uk for:
- French holiday computer
- French holiday internet access
- Furnished rentals Languedoc
French gite web site development
Catherine Mascrès wanted a website with a black background to display her artwork at its optimum. We created the website and provided an interface to translate pages between English and French. Our English and French SEO services puts the website in the top 3 with www.google.fr for "artiste abstrait france", amongst other searches.
Abstract art web design in French and English
Developing a successful website needs a combination of skills - it needs a beautiful design that fits with your industry, it needs the development of all the functionality that an interactive website has and it needs effective internet marketing or SEO to ensure that the site is found by search engines. This in turn will generate a regular flow of visitors who, in turn, become customers.
Indigoextra Ltd's unique service is a seamless merger of the skills needed to meet all 3 requirements. Our team includes over 20 web developers, graphic designers and SEO experts who work together to ensure that every website we develop:
- Is beautifully designed with the option of original logos, headings and website themes.
- Has a Content Management System (CMS) that lets you edit the site and provides interactive features such as e-commerce websites, discussion forums, property portals and more.
- Is optimized for Search Engines with high quality content that reads well and has the right keyword balance in the text, titles, descriptions and other aspects of the website.
To further enhance your website's position, we also offer English and French link building, to generate high quality links to your site in order to increase its position in Google and generate more visitors.
France Web Design
As a web design company in France, we can also offer French content writing and English to French translations, so if you're looking to enter the French market, but don't have fluent French yourself, this doesn't pose any barrier.
Our team includes several fluent French web designers and developers and French SEO experts and content writers, to ensure that all content on French websites is written in flawless French.
French Web Development
Multi-lingual web development is one of our specialities and we have developed several websites that are French and English, including e-commerce web design.
When developing a website in France, we can provide an admin interface in French and/or English, so that you, or the site's visitors can interact with the site as required, whether it's simply to add comments to a page, or to buy products using an e-commerce platform, or to partake in discussion forums.
Using Indigoextra's service allows you to have a beautiful French website designed with any interactive features you require and a high position in Google.fr and other search engines in France. Don't hesitate to contact us for a free web design or SEO quote.
You may also wish to view our sample website designs for UK companies.