Indigoextra is a creative and ethical SEO and web development company. We:
- Embrace diversity in all its forms.
- Have an international team who include web developers, web coders, translators and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experts from of a range of different nationalities and faiths.
- Actively seek to attract work from organisations who are dedicated to the betterment of the world and humanity.
- Only use white hat, ethical forms of marketing.
As part of our ethical policy, we DO NOT accept web development or SEO work from or work with organisations that:
- Promote or incite racism, sexism, hatred or intolerance.
- Exploit foreign workers or child labour.
- Are part of the military, manufacture or sell arms or provide related services.
- Offer gambling, money laundering or adult entertainment / products.
- Sell prescription drugs from sites without requiring a prescription.
- Manufacture or distribute tobacco as their main product.
To help preserve the environment, we:
- Work in such a way as minimize our impact on the environment, by having a team that work from their own homes when possible, eliminating travel pollution.
- Work electronically if possible and when printing is required, use recycled paper.
- Use low wattage lighting and other devices that reduce our impact on the environment.