Why Internet Marketing?
The internet is the marketplace of the future. According to IAB Europe, a leading authority on internet marketing trends in France, Spain, Germany, UK and other European countries, the average European spends around 15 hours a week on the internet and 96% of internet users in Europe search online for purchases. Similar trends will be true in the USA, Canada and other international countries. Google has around 90% of the search engine market share (including searches in English, German, Spanish and French) so we focus our SEO on Google.
The aim of any successful local or international SEO campaign is to create websites that search engines value, so they gain top positions in the natural or organic search results for relevant keywords.
We provide an effective SEO service, ensuring you see both a quick benefit as a result of our SEO service and also a long-term benefit, easily giving you a better return on investment than other marketing solutions, whether online or offline.
Our organic SEO company provides four indispensable components:
- Link Building - this includes targeted article submissions, guest posts, PageRank links, directory submissions and social media marketing
- On-site Search Engine Optimization - Writing optimized content and structuring your website for search engines
- Optimized Website Design - Design complete websites and optimizing the graphics to create an impactful and user-friendly design
- SEO Consultancy and Training for multilingual sites - Providing training and consultancy on the best way to optimize multiple websites or sites in multiple languages.
Multilingual Link Building
At Indigoextra, we’re focused on helping website owners achieve optimum results with our high quality link building service. In addition to our on-site SEO, we offer the following off-site link building techniques in English, French, German and Spanish:
- Building a good network of quality one-way links with high PageRank.
- Submitting your site to country specific directories (including UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France, Spain and Germany)
- Writing SEO articles in English, French, German and Spanish and submitting them to related, niche sites.
- Building social media links from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media websites.
We also offer tailored link building solutions, so will recommend a different service whether you're a real estate company in Spain, a wedding supplier in the UK or a French holiday site, to ensure links are relevant and appropriate for your business.
Read more about our multilingual SEO link building service.
On-site Search Engine Optimization
The aim of on-page (or on-site) SEO is to boost your website’s position with Google and other Search Engines by using an appropriate website structure and content.
With this aim in mind, in addition to multilingual link building, Indigoextra provides the following on-page SEO services:
- Keyword research to determine how often target keywords are searched for in Google each month and how competitive different keywords are.
- Writing high quality content by fluent English, French, German or Spanish speakers that reads well to visitors and has a good keyword balance for Search Engines.
- Analyzing and optimizing existing content to ensure it is achieving the desired effect.
- Reviewing the overall structure of a website and making recommendations to structural changes where required.
- Detailed site SEO analysis and SEO training via email, Skype or phone (Training is currently provided in English only).
Since Google's Panda updates, Google place more emphasis on having quality content and we ensure that content reads well to visitors as well as search engines.
Our On-Site SEO Process
Matt Cutts, Google’s leading SEO spokesperson has stated that Google update their algorithm over 500 times a year, so how do we ensure that your content is being optimized based on their latest algorithm?
Some factors remain consistent across time, and we use our SEO expertise (plus a healthy dose of common sense) to optimize these factors, however with other factors, the recommended keyword balance can vary by industry and depending on the target keywords.
Instead of trying to second guess Google’s latest algorithm, we therefore instead compare your website to the sites that are in the top 10 for your chosen keyword(s) - which can be multilingual if your site's in multiple languages, then analyze the difference between these sites and your site. This analysis is provided in the form of a 40+ page report, which we provide with every on page SEO project undertaken and which covers 20 different factors.
Where your site differs from either the top 10 sites, or from best SEO practice, we make the appropriate modifications to optimize it.
SEO Web Design
Along with our organic Google SEO, we offer creative web design services. We not only create websites that are professional and visually appealing, we include a Content Management System (CMS, such as Drupal or Wordpress), that gives you full control over adding and editing your website content as often as you desire.
The overall look of a website plays an integral role in Internet Marketing. For this reason, we have coined the phrase ‘Design Optimization’ which entails creating a website that is attractive, intuitive and reassuring. Design optimization consists of creating a website that:
- Reassures your potential clients by presenting a professional image.
- Is easy to navigate, so visitors can easily find the information they need in order to make a decision.
- Is accurately presented in a variety of browsers including different operating systems.
- Provides all the functionality needed for blogs, online discussion forums, intuitive e-commerce solution, or a customised solution for your business.
We will ensure your website attracts and retains visitors by converting them into paying customers while encouraging them to return to your site in the future. If your ultimate goal is to generate more business and increase sales or contacts, there’s no time like the present to hire an organic SEO Company.
For a free estimate or to find out further details regarding our SEO services, simply contact us today. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Optimizing multilingual or international sites
If you have a multilingual or international site, we can also provide consultancy to determine whether you're best to create a separate website per language, use sub-domains or sub-folders or go for another approach entirely. We understand how search engines weigh the importance of having keywords in the domain name, a country specific extension (such as .es for Spain) and will factor in the value of links already going to your site and the technical challenges involved.
Certain link building techniques can also only target the home page of a site, while others target internal pages and the structure of your site also effects the ideal off-site multilingual SEO approach.
English, French, German & Spanish SEO
Whether you're looking for SEO in one language or multiple languages, Indigoextra can help by providing you with a comprehensive English, French, German or Spanish SEO and link building service.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the art of writing and constructing a website to send a clear message to search engines as to the focus of your site. By including popular keywords in the 'right' locations of your site an appropriate number of times, having well-written, professional content and an optimized design, you will appear higher with Google and other search engines.
SEO is an essential tool whether you have a brand new website waiting to be discovered, or an established brand that you'd like to reach a wider audience.
Multilingual Link Building
Link building is another essential component of an effective local or international SEO campaign and you may wish to learn more about our international link building service, which includes a breakdown of the services we offer per language.